Education is the single common-denominator for a healthy individual, family and country. There is no doubt that the higher quality (not quantity) the education is, the more innovative, creative, productive, and successful the Population is, and the better the country is. Is this a problem?
In this article, we examine the effect of a poor education designed to change society.
The Elite Power-Brokers (TPTB – The Powers That Be) are only concerned with Money, Power, and Control. The Elite want TOTAL Control over the Populace. They don’t want Competition or Opposition of ANY KIND.
Things to Remember:
- Everything is connected
- Everything happens for a reason
- Nothing is random
- Everything is planned
- EVERYTHING IS A LIE
Equate every regulation, every program to: Money Power Control.
The Elite WANT mindless Workerbees (think: The Borg from StarTrek NextGeneration). MINDLESS BORGS…Who will do as they are told, buy what is provided to them, live where they are told, eat what they are told, die when they are told…
How is the mindset of INDEPENDENT, Free-Thinkers…CHANGED to that of Complacent, Dependent, Mindless Drones?
You LIE to them, OMIT and SUPRESS Information…
Creating generations of dumb and ignorant populace!
Don’t believe me? Check out these links. YOU are a Sheeple – in the eyes of the Elite:
You and your children are SHEEPLE, mere “Human Capital”, EXPENDABLE resources for — — — USE by the State (Government). Therefore, you and your children must be CONTROLLED. You are too stupid to take care of yourself!
All of this can be accomplished by taking over education…aka: Common Core.
Success is not measured in terms of good or evil, it is measured by the results of the project. Simply put: If you accomplish your goal, you are successful. If your goal is to deliver a package from point A to point B in record speed with a low cost, and you accomplish your goal, your success is good for you and your customer.
If your goal is to murder 3 people on the way to work in order to serve your God and become a martyr, your goal is evil for the 3 you murdered – but successful for you – to serve your God and become a Martyr.
A person is not born with a good or evil gene. These are EMOTIONS.
Emotions are behaviors that are LEARNED. You learn behavior at home, in school and in church.
Behavioral values LEARNED at home and church provides a foundation for what is known as Character. Character includes morals, values, and beliefs.
Take a look at these Definitions (from Merriam-Webster Dictionary):
char·ac·ter noun ˈker-ik-tər, ˈka-rik–
: the way someone thinks, feels, and behaves : someone’s personality
: a set of qualities that are shared by many people in a group, country, etc.
: a set of qualities that make a place or thing different from other places or things
mor·al adjective ˈmȯr-əl, ˈmär–
: concerning or relating to what is right and wrong in human behavior
: based on what you think is right and good
: considered right and good by most people : agreeing with a standard of right behavior
family values noun plural
: values especially of a traditional or conservative kind which are held to promote the sound functioning of the family and to strengthen the fabric of society
be·lief noun ə-ˈlēf
: a feeling of being sure that someone or something exists or that something is true
: a feeling that something is good, right, or valuable
: a feeling of trust in the worth or ability of someone
THE TRADITIONAL FAMILY
The Traditional Family was in charge of teaching basic skills, laying the foundation for future decision-making, hygiene, communication, reading, math, offering experiences based on morality and Christian values…like reading Bibles, fables, nursery rhymes, and common-sense.
Your church reinforced the family, and schools offered guidance in complex situations – reinforcing morality as you learn to problem-solve. The church made making decisions easier. The church provides a belief system, societal interaction, and family traditions connected to the family in your formative years. Ritual events, such as Baptism, Confirmation, Wedding, Funerals – all are part of enforcement of family values. Social Norms dictated how you behaved in public. Social Norm Examples – YourDictionary
The original intent of School is to provide you with the tools to enable you to make choices that secure your future success.
School was to provide you a variety of foundational skills to expand your thinking, explore issues, learn the basic skills for the Real World, and to prepare you for life situations.
All these building blocks in Education…assist you in learning logical problem-solving for potential success in life. By comparing different philosophies, you were to be able to separate good from evil – and make the best choices.
You were not to told WHAT to think, but rather – taught HOW to think, how to problem-solve and how to make decisions.
Schools teaching Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, AMERICAN HISTORY, CIVICS, and Science – and America, together with parents and the church – tipped the scales in favor of success – for GOOD.
Today, students learn only ONE POINT OF VIEW.
Opposition has been squashed. The deck is stacked, because, “We are saving you.” we are told. When the truth, facts are supressed and the information is that only of value, you are doomed to live in a world created by someone else. What if their values are different than yours? Too bad. Today the information disseminated is based on LIES so that the outcome will be the one favoring the regime in office. This is called Communism.
All research shows the KEY factor to educational success is PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT. Today, Parents are DISCOURAGED from visiting their child’s school, from seeing their child’s homework or tests, and from being involved in their child’s school life…WHY?
Because the purpose of SCHOOL
REPLACE THE FAMILY.
Early education, Community College…all are ploys to keep the child away from their family –
and for kids to learn that their family…
Why? Because Family teaches…
Accountability, Morality, Responsibility,
Right from Wrong…
– The Moral Compass.
SCHOOL is NOT a replacement for FAMILY.
Eliminating morality, common sense, and responsibility breeds a failing nation with legislators who have no understanding of the value of the individual’s rights and liberty.
Instead of schools producing a society of Innovators and Creators, schools produce a mass society of VICTIMS…Needing Government HANDOUTS and direction to SURVIVE!
Our children lose their values and morality. They learn Cheating, Stealing, and Lying are OK
because – their Great Role Model,
Young people today want
Robin Leach’s LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS.
They want Champagne wishes and caviar dreams.
They want the BLING, the glittering and trappings of
Designer Cars and clothes, money, materialism, immorality, FUN.
LIFE IS JUST ONE BIG, NEVER-ENDING PARTY.
IT’S ALL ABOUT PLEASING “SELF”.
THE “ME” MENTALITY.
THINGS…are what young people aspire to,
and actively pursue.
They Want it Now, and they WANT IT HANDED TO THEM.
Values? Work? Aw, Fughettabout it.
The heads of our young people are turned away from the Traditional values of Accountability, Ambition, Integrity, Morality, Truthfulness, Hard-Work Ethic, Responsibility, and Commitment to Marriage & Family life.
THESE VALUES FALL TO THE WAYSIDE…
AND WITH THEM,
FALLS OUR SOCIETY.
THESE VALUES ARE NOT PASSED ON TO CHILDREN OF ADDICTION, BROKEN HOMES, DIVORCE, AND DISFUNCTION.
THE MODERN FAMILY
Parents have too little time for their children, and certainly very little Quality time. The framework and structure of traditional roles and religion are fragmented. Schools replace THE FAMILY in its scope.
Parents are too busy working and paying for big houses, pool, vacays, and fancy cars. They are too busy dealing with their own problems: addiction, alcohol, money, infidelity, divorce, and relationship issues.
No one is accountable. Someone else is always to blame.
Our country should value the traditions of family, life, religious liberty, and hard work. This will only happen if the Constitution is followed. It is the only document in the world offering these protections to the people.
When I taught, I knew that every child had a passion for something. Once I found their passion – and used it as the base, a child could be taught anything. Every passion is different for every child. Every child has a different capacity to absorb information. A good teacher understands that – and aims to provide the individual child with his unique, custom skills/tools. However, there are some tools that are constant, and never change – called Facts or Truths.
Those Facts or Truths are taught at an early age. At a young age a child’s brain can not absorb abstract concepts. They need structure, constants that can be easily memorized and used to draw on – for future projects. Memorization plays an important role, like memorizing the alphabet or times tables. This lays the Foundation of learning for the child to build with his own blocks.
Building on a solid foundation promotes creativity and innovation, and changes outcomes. If a child knows the alphabet, they can create words. This is how new products or procedures are created. A child with a solid foundation is confident, secure in their individuality, and not afraid to take chances or push the envelope further. There is no fear of failure. Failure becomes a lesson because you can always do it over. Having a solid foundation is like going Home. You can always be SAFE at Home.
They know that no matter what they do, they can always go back to the Foundation of their beliefs, – the KNOWN TRUTHS…and start over. If you know where the North Star is, and that the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West, you will never get lost. Their success or failure – depends on their choices.
A person who does not know the alphabet, multiplication times tables, or where the North Star is…
With a porous foundation, or at worse – no foundation…people will always live in fear of the unknown, of getting lost because they are unable to identify the constants, the hard facts, the truths – and are often fully dependent on others – or THINGS…like drugs, alcohol, or the government – as the basis for their decision-making in life.
Their world is too confusing for them to understand.
They are only comfortable – when TOLD what to do.
Eventually, they lose their
They just follow in blind faith and belief.
They repel anything outside their pre-defined, provided path because
is their MASTER.
The Outcome of their Success or Failure…
IS DETERMINED BY SOMEONE ELSE!
This is called OUTCOME-BASED EDUCATION and is the basis for Common Core. I will discuss outcome-based education in my next article.
The FAMILY is the strongest bond of a FREE SOCIETY.
Once you break the Family, Societal Norms WILL FALL.
THE SUCCESS OF COMMUNISM IS BASED UPON DESTRUCTION OF FAMILY.
We see this HAPPENING TODAY!
MONEY, POWER, CONTROL…COMMUNISM
If family values figure prominently in young peoples lives, The Elite will not be able to “sell” their latest perversions!
When Money and Power becomes MORE IMPORTANT than Family and Country – the Elite must Eliminate the Opposition. They do it with DISTRACTIONS.
- Create the problem: S*X SELLS. DRUGS SELLS
- They parade the problems: War on Drugs, War on Women, Gun Control
- They create regulations to “Solve the problems”…which always results in losing Liberty at a huge expense.
- They blame the family
- Create non-profits to control the problems and replace the family.
- Results are the same, the problems get BIGGER and cost MORE MONEY
- Why? Because the intent was never to solve the problem!
The intent is to Restrict Liberty, Extract Money, Redistribute Wealth, and Change American culture and Societal Norms…FOREVER.
AMERICAN CULTURE & EXCEPTIONALISM IS DEAD, ELIMINATED –
COMMUNISM ACHIEVED SUCCESS.
NOW, WE NEED ACTION!
Below you will find a list of suggested videos that are topic-specific. They will give you a background, a historical foundation… But don’t stop. You should investigate further in your chosen field. Learn the truth, become the expert in your field.
Learning the past history of Common Core and its concepts prepares you for intelligent and informed debate with the Opposition and proponents of CC.
FIRST, Check out these videos on youtube.com:
- BUILDING THE MACHINE – The Common Core Documentary …
- Brilliant Anti-Common Core Speech by Dr. Duke Pesta – Agenda 21 …
- The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America – YouTube – Charlotte Iserbyt
- America’s Censored Heritage and Education for a Sustainable Tyranny – Dr Michael Chapman
- Agenda: Grinding America Down – YouTube – Rep Curtis Bower
- The Creature From Jekyll Island (by G. Edward Griffin) – YouTube
- Technocracy – Patrick Wood – YouTube
- Seeds Of Death – Full Movie – YouTube – Monsanto
- FrackNation: A Feature Documentary– Youtube – Fracking and Energy
- Take Back Your Power –Full Movie – You Tube – Energy and Smart Meters
Then MEDIA & MOVIES:
The story line is not important. Look at the water cooler conversations. That is where you will find the subliminal messages carried through from program to program. What do they want you to repeat, hear it so much you accept as the truth. Hollywood and the media paves the way for comming events.
- The Amerikans – TV Fox – See some of the old segments, look at the way the people lived and interacted in the 60’s. look at how and where they lived. The apartments (aka sustainable developments)
- Mad Men – See how marketing programs are put together but watch how the people interacted in the office. This is going on on Wall Street today.
- America- Dinesh D’souza – Buy it. Have many movie nights with family, friends, neighbors.
- The Hunger Games Series– Look at the way the people live, in their Sustainable Developments! No food, no education, NO FUTURE. Just school to work.
- 1984– A glimpse of the future – which is now.
READ, DIGEST, DISCUSS, & LEARN:
- Always carry a Constitution. Read it and refer to it often.
- Think and Grow Rich – Napolean Hill.
Get the right mindset. Understand what makes a highly successful powerful person tick. Successful people are driven, compelled, and are willing to sacrifice. Are you willing to sacrifice? One thing you will learn: To be successful, you find a successful person you admire, and copy them.
Art of War � Strategy- every successful person hass read. The strategy is the same whether you apply to war or business. It is being applied on you, now.Do you know what they are doing to you? If you do not, how can you fight?
Read a book about JP Getty, or Sam Walton � They believed aa little bit from a lot of people is worth more than a lot from a few. That should be applied to everything you do. That is the basis for community organizing.
- All You Can Do is All You Can Do – Art Willliams. Art Williams shares the winning system that he used to change his life and the lives of thousands of other people within his company. This is called netwrok marketing where 3 get 3 to get 3. That is the basis for community organizing.
- Art of the Deal – Donald Trump. – Brilliant negotiator. Mastering the art of deal making is what transforms an everyday company into a leading business empire.
Last week, I asked you to make a CHOICE.
Since you are still here reading this, you demonstrated you made your choice and we can work together.
This way, we can all follow the same game plan.
Learning the KEY of Together.
THIS IS THE KEY OF SUCCESS!
Together, We have learned: United We Stand.
It will take ALL OF US, making the CHOICE to fight Communism in Schools – to change the Course of what OUR children learn; and with it, change the Course of our Country.
So let’s all get the same foundation. Let’s start new with a Game Plan.
- Have a copy of the Constitution on hand at all times. Read it.
- Support companies that have your values. Follow the lead http://clashdaily.com/2015/01/boom-actor-liam-neeson-gets-dumped-gun-sponsor-cussing-american-gun-owners/
- Print the Tri-fold. Give it out to as many people as possible. leave it all over for people to pick up. http://karenschoen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Common-Core.pdf
- Read the letter the FL Senate committee sent to the FDOEd: http://karenschoen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/FL-SENATE-letter-to-FDOEd.pdf
- Send this letter to your Legislator: http://karenschoen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Stop-Common-Core-for-Legislator.pdf
- Then call Ask them to sponsor FESEA:
- Join us on Lobby Day in Tally on March 5. Print the fliers and give them out. Leave them all over. http://karenschoen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/CC-Flyers.pdf
- Get tickets for March for the children. There is no charge but we need a head count. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/march-for-the-children-tickets-15317379695?utm_campaign=order_confirm&utm_medium=email&ref=eemailordconf&utm_source=eb_email&utm_term=eventname
- Join our Facebook page and share the information: https://www.facebook.com/events/1388137938157807/?pnref=story
- Pass this newsletter on to your family, friends & neighbors…anyone you know that has school-age or college-age children.
- Send this email to 5 other people and ask them to do the same.