TAKING A STAND FOR OUR FAMILIES IN JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA.
Advisory Petition Urging City Council to Institute a Citizen Referendum to OPPOSE Extra LGBT Rights
This Petition supports Councilman Gulliford’s bill 2016-01, to institute a Public Referendum on the Issue
Jacksonville is the next city in the cross-hairs of the national LGBT attack machine. Citizens of Jacksonville, your urgent attention is needed. The petition is in support of former city council president Bill Gulliford’s bill now before our city council. His bill will allow the people of Jacksonville to decide whether Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity & Expression should be added as new protected classes.
If a proposed LGBT ordinance is enacted by City Council, men alleging a female gender will be free to enter women and children’s, dressing, locker, shower and restrooms in public facilities – an unstoppable crime opportunity which will be exploited by sexual predators. “Women Only” facilities will cease to exist. In some schools boys will be allowed to enter girls’ dressing and shower areas, to expose themselves and to view girls in all stages of undress.
TO SEND THE PETITION SHOWN BELOW GO TO DEFEND JAX FAMILIES: www.defendjaxfamilies.com
To the Jacksonville, Florida (Duval County) City Council:
We, the citizens of Duval County, urge City Council to institute a Citizen Referendum to decide whether special rights should be granted to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) individuals. We oppose such special favoritism, because:
- The term “Human Rights Ordinance” is a hoax. This proposed LGBT ordinance is a preferential treatment law. It grants SUPERIOR RIGHTS to LGBTs, while taking away rights from others.
- In all “Public Accommodations” men alleging a female gender have unfettered access to women’s and children’s, dressing, locker, shower and restrooms, even dormitories – an unstoppable predator opportunity. Boys may enter girls’ dressing areas to expose themselves and to view girls in all stages of undress.
- This law destroys the foremost moral obligation of parents: To ensure the safety of their children.
- Businesses will NOT be told what “gender expressions” they must tolerated to avoid prosecution – that is determined by the daily whim of the official “victim”. So, owners will be sitting ducks for ruinous lawsuits.
- The law will curb Free Speech and Religious Speech against LGBT behavior. It punishes opposition to LGBT lifestyles.
- Businesses are forced to provide services that support LGBT lifestyles. Defense for one complaint could exceed $20,000.
- LGBT’s will receive preferences in hiring, layoffs and in housing disputes.
- There is no objective, documented proof of discrimination. Hard-earned taxpayer dollars will be wasted on needless government costs.