The goal of this and other articles to follow is to keep you informed on causes that corporations are supporting with your money, in order to assure that they are held accountable for their actions.
Corporations will bend over backwards to undermine everything we hold dear and then we’ll turn right around and buy their products. Conservatives make up 40% of all Americans and if we start letting our values dictate where we spend our money, we can transform America’s culture in a hurry. Our money spells the difference between a corporate CEO ending up on the cover of Business Week or looking for a new job. You want to even the playing field in America? Then stop propping up corporations that want to destroy everything you hold dear. When a company does something you don’t like, close your wallet until management gets the idea.
1) Chrysler: It’s bad enough that Obama spent billions of dollars of your money to prop up the fat cats at Chrysler, but after the crooked deal was done, United Auto Workers ended up owning 55% of the company. In other words, every time you buy a car from Chrysler, your money is helping to prop up a liberal union that works non-stop to elect as many liberal Democrats as possible. Chrysler isn’t a corporation with a liberal union attached; it’s a liberal union with a corporation attached to it.
2) Progressive Insurance: Peter Lewis the Chair
man of Progressive Insurance Companies and outside of George Soros, he may be the biggest liberal on the block. This former close friend of Ted Kennedy has poured tens of millions of dollars into the ACLU, America Coming Together, and MoveOn, among other liberal causes. So, why not get your auto insurance from a company that isn’t working to destroy the American way of life?
3) Capital One: Having someone like Alec Baldwin as its spokesman just screams, “We don’t want conservative customers.” This is the same Alec Baldwin who has said, “Gingrich is a cranky history professor. Romney is better suited for country club president. Obama sees what govt’s priorities should be. Obama…2012” and “Until Limbaugh gets real, weans himself off the big salary and runs for office, he will always be nothing more than a poorly educated, marginally talented buffoon who has developed a real talent for manipulating the G-spot of the neocon consciousness and massaging the hate gland of so many economically displaced white voters in America.” Why give money to a company that holds you in such contempt that it would hire a man like this as its spokesman?
4) Starbucks: Do you really need overpriced coffee from a corporation that detests traditional marriage? Not only is Starbucks pro-gay marriage, but when a shareholder complained that boycotts over gay marriage were costing the company money, ” Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz responded…by telling him that he could, ’sell your shares in Starbucks and buy shares in another company.’” If you’re a Christian or just someone who believes in traditional marriage, the CEO of Starbucks is publicly saying he doesn’t want your business. Can’t you find your coffee somewhere else where you aren’t forced to swallow Starbucks’ disdain for you along with your Java?
5) The AARP: Despite the fact that its membership opposed Obamacare because it would destroy our healthcare system, the AARP supported that abomination because it was going to make a killing marketing insurance under the bill. It’s also doing more than any other organization to block entitlement reform, which is making it practically impossible to keep America from sliding into bankruptcy. On top of all that, AARP is a left-wing organization that has backed gun control and Planned Parenthood while fighting against a Balanced Budget Amendment. You might as well just give your money directly to the Democrat Party as to the AARP.
6) Nordstrom Stores. Nordstrom released a statement attacking the president after his temporary ban on refugees from seven terror states. Judge Jeanine went off on Nordstrom for their disgusting attack on Ivanka Trump “THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!” Nordstrom is the latest department store to cancel Ivanka Trump’s fashion line after complaints from the organized liberal mob. The decision was made after the far left “Grab Your Wallet” campaign harassed the company for months. A spokesperson for Ivanka Trump told NBC News that the brand had been selling well and that the move was in response to pressure from advocacy groups — a claim Nordstrom denied. Let us stop buying at Nordstrom.
7) TARGET Stores How many more women is Target going to allow to be victimized before they change their insane transgender policy that puts women and young girls at risk?” If we don’t stand now, it will get worse. How? We could become like Canada where a judge just ordered parents to treat their 11-year old daughter as a boy. Citing the father by not referring to his daughter as a “male,” the British Columbia Supreme Court judge appointed the child a legal guardian who will ensure the little girl continues seeing transgender-friendly therapists and taking hormone blockers to prevent puberty, over the father’s objection. The LGBQRST agenda is already trumping the rights of biological women and girls, but if we don’t stand now, the homosexual agenda will also run roughshod over the rights of parents. – Janet Porter Target has already lost over $6 billion in stock values since the company’s announcement. But, if they won’t protect the safety of their customers, they need to lose even more.