If you do not know already, a planned movement has “suddenly” risen to take on the free enterprise, “capitalist” system. The movement is world wide, taking effect in various cities throughout the U.S, such as New York, Washington D.C., Orlando and San Francisco; and throughout the western world in cities such as London, Frankfort, Berlin, Madrid, etc. The movement started with “Occupy Wall Street” and rapidly added other cities and locations throughout the U.S. and Europe using the internet and social programs such as Facebook and Tweeter. Also groups such as “Anonymous” have entered the equation, threatening the NYC Police with removal of their internet communications. Another group called the 99% tends to purport that they are 99% of the people and make demands that some may confuse with Conservative leanings. The Progressive media appears to support the movement and even President Obama has given his support. The movement seems to be backed by groups supported by George Soros that have even hired jobless people to go and protests. The movement appears to be a non-violent one, but events in London have been extremely violent to the extent that cars have been burned, stores have been broken in, police have been scorched with Molotov cocktails and even police vans with police in them have been burned.One can find this movement in the U.S. to be the America-targeting element of a worldwide movement, especially popular in Old Europe. And is of no surprise to those who have looked into the updated mode of Marxist revolution stemming from the Gramsci and Trotsky schools and historically, even the days before Marx and Engels.
This is a planned and dangerous movement and Conservatives should stay away from this and denounce the movement.
In addition, Marxists and Islamic extremists are working together to their mutual benefit. The articles in this page will provide additional information on these dangerous movements.
TABLE OF ARTICLES IN THIS PAGE
- 1 Exclusive: Cornered but unbound by nuclear pact, Israel reconsiders military action against Iran
- 2 House Intel Committee Releases Benghazi Findings Another Coverup?
- 3 BREAKING: Amazing! Benghazi Coverup Allegations Rejected in Bipartisan House Probe
- 4 THE NEVER-ENDING QUEST FOR UTOPIA: CONTROL by Fraud!
- 5 Obama to Ferguson Rioters: “Stay on Course.”
- 6 United Arab Emirates Designates Muslim ‘Civil Rights’ Group CAIR as a Terror Organization Like ISIS and Al Qaeda
- 7 Islam and the West
- 8 Obama Offers Extended Visas to Chinese at APEC Summit
- 9 Armed With Axes, Palestineans Murder Three Americans in Terror Attack on Israeli Synagogue
- 10 The United Nations Grabs for Internet Control (Video)