CUBA, CASTRO, CHE AND THE PEOPLE – THE REAL HISTORY
Cuba A Socialist Country Is America Headed In The Same Direction?
Information You Need To Know About A Revolution Turn Socialist/Comunist/Marxist/Totalitarian And The Suffering Of Its People
The Cuban Link
What Socialism Has Done To Cuba
In brief, Cuba is yet another country where generations of citizens have suffered from the false promises of socialism. Long considered the “Jewel of the Caribbean”, Cuba has been left in the past. Cuba’s capital, Havana, was once a prosperous city with beautiful homes, buildings, modern vehicles and happy people. Cuba had a Constitution that was highly praised and at par with the U.S. Constitution. After fifty years of socialism under the authoritarian boot of Fidel Castro, only the ruling elite and their comrades live in beautiful homes, and the country’s roads are traveled by dilapidated vehicles built in the middle of the last century. Run-down homes, buildings and junker cars are the legacy of Cuban socialism, which survives only through brutal and forced suppression of all political opposition. The Cuban people are now enslaved, there is no freedom of expression, the regime has taken over all businesses and children are the property of the government.
TABLE OF ARTICLES IN THIS PAGE
- 1 Castro Is Now Issuing Demands On U.S. — Well Done, Mr. Obama
- 2 Obama won’t meet Castro’s demands, but doesn’t regret Cuba move
- 3 The Cuban Embargo Was Never Meant To Cause Regime Change
- 4 Reports from Cuba: White flag to the regime in Havana?
- 5 Let the bells ring! First date in Obama-Castro romance about to take place
- 6 Obama’s New Rules with Cuba Will Enrich and Support the Military Dictatorship
- 7 Obama to Meet With Cuban Dictator Raul Castro in Panama
- 8 ROYCE, ENGEL CALL ON KERRY TO PUBLICLY NAME THE 53 CUBAN POLITICAL PRISONERS THAT CANNOT BE FOUND
- 9 What Would JFK Have Done?
- 10 THE LAST COMMUNIST CITY
- 11 Obama shakes hands with Communist Cuba’s Castro at Mandela memorial
- 12 THE COMMUNIST DICTATOR OF CUBA
- 13 For Cubans freedom remains
- 14 INDOCTRINATION OF CHILDREN IN CUBA AND OPERATION PETER PAN
- 15 THE STRUGGLE BEGINS – HE PROMISED HIS PEOPLE A NEW ERA OF FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY
- 16 UN to Honor Mass Murdering Communist Che Guevara
- 17 The Illusion of Cuban Reform: Castro Strikes Out
- 18 U.S. embargo of Cuba is necessary
- 19 My longest day: April 17, 1961
- 20 Obama´s Road to Socialism