October 20, 2018

Officials Believe U.S. Airstrike Killed ‘Jihadi John’ from ISIS Beheading Videos

A British man has been identified as the knife-wielding militant who appears in Islamic State videos claiming responsibility for the beheadings of US, British and other hostages. MOHAMMED EMWAZI, a 26-year-old west Londoner and university graduate, is the militant. He had been given the moniker “Jihadi John” by a group of his hostages. Pictured: September 14, 2014 - Video frame Image from a video released by ISIS claims the beheading of Scottish aid worker David Haines held hostage in Syria. (Credit Image: © Ropi/ZUMA Wire)

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy…

The ISIS terrorist dubbed “Jihadi John”, who oversaw the brutal executions of American and Western hostages, was hit by a U.S. air strike Thursday night and is believed to have been killed, U.S. officials told ABC News.

One official said the jihadist, Mohammed Emwazi, was thought to be hit as he left a building in Raqqa, Syria, and entered a vehicle. The official called it a “flawless” and “clean hit” with no collateral damage and that Emwazi basically “evaporated.”

“U.S. forces conducted an airstrike in Raqqa, Syria, on Nov. 12, 2015 targeting Mohamed Emwazi, also known as ‘Jihadi John,’” Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook said.

Sane people would of course say that there shouldn’t have been an opportunity for ISIS to capture and behead anyone in the first place but, hey, there’s a lot of “lemonade out of lemons” action going on during the Obama years. So we celebrate taking out an enemy who shouldn’t have been there in the first place.

It’s good news all around tonight, as it appears the Kurdish offensive to take Sinjar has already, or is about to, happen.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump, um, detailed his plans for ISIS should he become the man who inherits this mess from Obama.

Good times…

Source: PJMedia

OTHER POSTS OF INTEREST TO YOU:

Share
Source: