April 19, 2021

Toy Store Owner Whose Business Went Under Donates Inventory to Charity

A toy store owner whose business closed for good during the coronavirus pandemic donated her remaining inventory to a charity for kids fighting cancer. Marie Liburdi, the owner of Teaching Toys, said she felt inspired to help after watching a news segment on the Bottomless Toy Chest, an organization that delivers toys year-round to pediatric…

‘We Cannot Survive, My Staff Cannot Survive’: Emotional Saloon Owner Berates L.A. Mayor Garcetti for Giving Special Treatment to Film Industry

A saloon owner in Sherman Oaks, California, is publicly blasting Gov. Gavin Newsom and Los Angeles mayor Eric Garcetti over their outdoor dining bans while allowing a TV production to set up eating areas just feet away from her establishment. In a video that went viral on Friday, and which was confirmed by Breitbart News,…

Report: Rockets Star James Harden Wants a Trade Because Owner Supports Trump

Houston Rockets star James Harden is reportedly looking to be traded away because he is upset that team Owner Tilman Fertitta is a Trump supporter. NBA reporter Ric Bucher recently claimed that there is much internal strife inside the Rockets organization over Fertitta’s Republican political activism. Bucher made his claim on The Odd Couple podcast…

Owner selling 100-year-old Georgia bungalow for free — with a catch

A house in Georgia is on the market for the low, low price of free.However, as with all great deals, there is a catch – and this one happens to be rather expensive.’MOST HAUNTED HOME’ IN IRELAND GOES UP FOR SALEThe 1923 Craftsman-style bungalow, which is currently set-up in Athens, has to be moved from…

Small Business Owner in Trump Country Explains Why Tax Reform Will Help the 99%

SEDALIA, Mo.—As Republicans prepare to unveil the details of their major tax reform proposal this week, a small business owner in America’s heartland is speaking out about how her and her employees could benefit. “The 1 percent that keeps being talked about, I want them to talk about the other 99 percent, and they don’t […]

Proof Obama Wanted to ‘Choke’ Every Business Owner in America

  I mentioned in a recent column that the news was filled with stories about the protest-turned-riot in Charlottesville, the KKK, Neo Nazis, white supremists and let’s not forget Confederate statues. These are all WMD’s- Weapons of Mass Distraction. They don’t affect the average American’s life on a daily basis. What matters are high-quality jobs, […]

NY Muslim pizzeria owner who recruited for IS gets 22.5 years

It’s sedition. Treason. This devout Muslim should get life. Photo: Mufid Elfgeeh is escorted under heavy guard into the Federal Building for a hearing in Rochester, New York, December 17, 2015. (Jamie Germano/Democrat & Chronicle via AP, File) “NY pizzeria owner who recruited for IS gets 22.5 years,” By Gino Fanelli, March 18, 2016: Yemen-born […]

Source: